Hey kids! The Swan Range is a great place to fish, hike and watch wild animals like mountain goats. Your friends and family will have a great time there. There is plenty of fun and adventure to be found hiking in the trees and mountaintops.
Jewel Basin Hiking Area is a great place to start. But wait! Give the grown-ups a chance to keep up!
Take the pledge and become a Swan Ranger!
Download and print your pledge/membership card.
Download and print the Swan Ranger Certificate
to hang on your den wall!
If you print it on card stock it will last longer!
Check out these games & puzzles:
- Slide Show - Identify animals from a slide show
- Seek-a-Word - Can you find the Swan Range words?
- Slider Puzzle - Challenge your parents on this puzzle!
- Bear Prints - Can you pick out the print?
- Who Lives Here? - Can you figure out who lives in this home?
- Messy Eater - Does your mom let you throw your wrappers on the floor?
- Making Tracks - Who lives in this den and made these tracks?
- The Scratchin' Post - Can you dig it?
- Place the State Puzzle - Do you know the state geographic locations?
Do you know the state geographic locations?
Can you dig it?
Who lives in this den and made these tracks?
Does your mom let you throw your wrappers on the floor?
Can you figure out who lives in this home?
Can you pick out the print?
Challenge your parents on this puzzle!
Try to find the hidden words from the list on the right! To circle a discovered word, mouse-click on one end of the word and mouse-drag to the other end of the word. Words may be hidden horizontally, vertically, diagonally, forward, or backward. Have fun!
Identify animals from a slide show!